- “Game of Thrones” star Emilia Clarke appeared on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” on Wednesday night.
- She revealed she and her fellow cast mates are still in a WhatsApp group together.
- Fallon asked Clarke about meeting up Jason Momoa and Kit Harington, and the upcoming “Game of Thrones” prequel HBO just announced.
- Clarke revealed she heard about it when someone “popped it on” their group WhatsApp.
- “We were like ‘ooh,’ and that’s pretty much it,” she said. “I don’t know anything.”
- The existence of the group was first mentioned by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, who played Jaime Lannister, on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” He said the person who chatted on there the most was Alfie Allen, who played the part of Theon Greyjoy.
- Earlier in October, Isaac Hempstead Wright, who played Bran Stark, told The Mirror the WhatsApp group was “dead at the moment” and “petering out,” so it must have been revived.
- Fallon then asked if Clarke’s character Daenerys Targaryen will make a comeback in the new show at all.
- Clarke asked what else she could do in the show after her character had already killed everyone and flying off on a dragon: “Spoiler, I’m no longer alive,” she said.
- Fallon said she could live forever in the new prequel and everyone would “flip out and love it.”
- “I’ll send them a little DM,” Clarke said.
- You can watch the full exchange below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Emilia Clarke reunited with ‘Game of Thrones’ costars Jason Momoa and Kit Harington for her 33rd birthday, and the photos are adorable
‘Game of Thrones’ superfan Camila Cabello freaked out and presented Emilia Clarke with a toy dragon after meeting her and Jason Momoa for the first time
Emilia Clarke says she cried when she met Beyoncé, but the singer handled it ‘beautifully’
Emilia Clarke literally ducked out of the way when the ‘Game of Thrones’ cast was asked about the controversial ending for ‘the Dragon Queen,’ and then Kit Harington stepped up
7 things you probably didn’t know about Emilia Clarke
Game of Thrones